First Post
So I have finally started my post. I have been trying to start this for weeks now and something just made me up and do it tonight. I am sitting here listening to thunder and ready to curl up in the bed with my baby and listen to the rain. But we first we must shower, we walked early tonight and are very sweaty. Sometimes I feel it is a waste to shower when we will just sweat all over again. Oh well! Counting down the days to his birthday. Just 3 more work days and it is Friday. He has no clue what surprise I have planned for Saturday and every time I think about it I smile. When I really get the hang of things I am sure my post will look different.

6 Comments:
YAY! You started a blog!! What a great first post! xoxo!!
hiya. maybe youll tag me back more than yer roomie does :) welcome aboard!
Welcome to the blog world! Can't wait to learn more about you... I know allison adores you!
Blogs are the greatest! I look forward to reading yours!! :)
p.s.~I came from Allisons blog! :)
Looking good, keep it up, can't wait to hear your stories. :)
This is a great first post! Can't wait to hear about your suprise you've got planned!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home