A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Big Brother

Yes I am hooked on Big Brother 6 for some crazy reason. Number one reason I should not be hooked is that it comes on 3 nights a week. Number two all it does is teach back stabbing and lying to the people who watch it. But for some reason on these nights you can't seem to pull me away from it or record it. I even have my boyfriend hooked. As we watched tonight's episode I felt myself being pissed off and yelling at the TV. After it is over I have to remind myself the show is stupid and not to keep watching. But guess where I will be Thursday night... glued right in.

8 Comments:

At Tue Aug 16, 09:48:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Desperate Housewives did that to me until I finally pulled myself away. It was HARD and I'd probably still be watching it if I actually had any channels here!

PS I came from Allie's blog too!

 
At Wed Aug 17, 10:27:00 AM , Blogger :) said...

i havent watched any of them...but i do admit i watch survivor.

 
At Wed Aug 17, 11:01:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

I have watched this one on and off but with it on 3 days a week, I can never keep up with when it is on! I need Tivo because I do actually love this reality show. This and amazing race are the only two i get into and I always miss them both.

 
At Wed Aug 17, 01:58:00 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Yeah, I feel your pain. Amazing Race always gets me. I actually plan my week around it when it's on. Sad, huh.

 
At Wed Aug 17, 03:09:00 PM , Blogger Stace said...

I don't have time for TV, but glad you have something that keeps you going. :)

 
At Wed Aug 17, 06:18:00 PM , Blogger k said...

I am addicted to Big Brother too (OK, I'm addicted to a lot of shows)! I have been a faithful watcher of previous seasons, but for some reason I haven't gotten as into this one. I'm still watching when I can, I just don't plan around it, as I have been known to do with other shows.

 
At Thu Aug 18, 06:41:00 AM , Blogger Cady said...

i watch bb6 all the time too. my boyfriend hates reality tv but he always sits through it with me. every tuesday and thursday and the tape from saturday. hehe.

 
At Fri Aug 19, 04:47:00 AM , Blogger slow poke kate said...

Just hopping over from Alli's site. I too love BB! I loved it in american and now that I live in London, the UK's version is even more entertaining! (Some a bit much. Very liberal here! One episode the housemates were licking and kissing each other's nipples!)
Anyhow, I grew up in Mississippi, but lived in Dallas after university. Small world!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home