A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Miracle From God

Babies are really a mircale. The whole process from start to finish amazes me. God is truly awesome b/c I can't even comprehend it all sometimes. A friend of mine called this morning on my way to work to say she delivered her baby. After 2 years of trying and some fertility drugs, she finally has a healthy baby girl. I am so happy for her and glad she is getting to finally be the mother she always wanted to be. :)

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 18, 01:05:00 PM , Blogger chirky said...

yes, children are miracles. i am sure that your friend went through a lot of heartache to get to where she is now!

 
At Thu Aug 18, 02:45:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

I've always said, "I don't understand how someone can go through the pregnancy process, give birth, and STILL not believe in God!!" Yes, TRULY a miracle!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home