A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Birthday Bash

Friday night went as I expected, my baby got pretty drunk. We had drinks and dinner with a few friends and finally settled into bed about 2am. Allison stayed the night with us so we could share a car to a pampered chef party a lady she worked with had. Of course we both spent way too much but I got things I really needed. Then I dropped Allison off and started my surprise that I had planned. I checked into the Hotel Intercontinental and called him up and said I was ready for him to come over. He said what do I need to bring. I said your dress shoes and belt and toothbrushes. He did not know why we needed toothbrushes but then he understood. He was so excited. When he arrived I had on something nice and we just enjoyed the room till dinner time. For dinner we headed to a Mongolian BBQ place that was nearby and then back to the hotel where I crashed by 10:30. The next part of the surprise was this morning where we enjoyed a champagne brunch downstairs in the Malachite Ballroom. The food was fabulous. The champagne was flowing and there was food everywhere. We ate and ate till we were stuffed. He really enjoyed his surprise because we needed a night away. Let's say I have been thanked properly numerous times. :)

4 Comments:

At Sun Aug 21, 08:39:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great birthday surprise!! It sounds like an absolute blast :) and I'm SURE he REALLY appreciated it. ;)

 
At Mon Aug 22, 09:01:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Aww I am SO glad it went so well!! I was dying to call and see how things were going, but I knew I would be interrupting. hehe Can't wait to hear all the nitty gritty details on how it went! :-)

 
At Mon Aug 22, 11:11:00 AM , Blogger :) said...

mmmm...mongolian bbq..smack..smack..slurp slurp..

 
At Mon Aug 22, 04:19:00 PM , Blogger Stace said...

Awe that sounds awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home