A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Monday, August 22, 2005

It is only Monday!

After such a great weekend, I had to drag myself out of bed when the alarm went off. I did not sleep well so all I wanted to do was call in sick. Upon arriving at work there was much to be done and before I knew it was lunch time with B (boyfriend). Then as 4pm approached I started kicking myself for not going to the grocery store yesterday. I braved the heat and headed to the store. I spent way too much of course but I wanted everything. We decided to go eat at our favorite Mexican joint near my apartment before heading to his apartment. I really did not want to cook. After dinner we sat down on the couch to let the food settle in hopes of going walking (not outside since it is so damn hot but in the gym at his complex) but I passed out and did not wake up till 9pm. Then I dragged myself to take a shower and here I am wide awake go figure. Hopefully tomorrow we will walk. B is losing weight and I am starting to feel healthy again. Guess I will go try to finish Harry Potter.

4 Comments:

At Tue Aug 23, 11:19:00 AM , Blogger Stace said...

Working out. Something I'm trying to get back into. :)

 
At Tue Aug 23, 07:51:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yay Harry Potter, a nap, AND Mexican... life is good!

 
At Wed Aug 24, 08:47:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Holy shit is this commenting spam ever getting ridiculous lately...or is it just me since I use haloscan!?!

 
At Wed Aug 24, 11:41:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

It's not just you guys - I've been getting spammed up the yin yang over on my site too. Mostly in my archives though, which is weird.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home