Freed food and a helping hand
Chipotle is once of my favorite places on earth to eat. Well I was told last week today if you brought a non-perishable item in(for the food bank), you could receive a free meal. I was so heartbroken b/c I knew I would be too busy with my group that is here for work to make it there. Well it just so happened I am not feeling to great and my boss told me to just go home. So B and I decided to go there for dinner. We waited for 35 minutes to order our food. But it sure did make me feel slightly better and it was for a good cause. That warms my heart even more.

1 Comments:
YUM! I'm craving this now. Well, this or Baja Fresh - both less than a block from my apt. I think I'm actually a bigger Baja Fresh fan, probably because of the whole "fresh" thing. I can down an entire burrito from either place!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home