I love my new BRA!!!
Allison got me the best bra ever for my birthday. It is definitely perfect for what little I have. It helps show some major cleavage on low cut shirts. B loves it and I am already going to go get another one this week. It is from VS. It is the VS New Secret Embrace Push Up. It is seam free so wonderful under any shirt.


4 Comments:
Seriously, this is the BEST! BRA! EVER!!! It is now the only bra I will EVER buy!!! I can't wait to get another one!!! (and i already have three...)
I'm SO glad you like it as much as I do!!! YIPEE!!!!
I might have to be buying one of those myself. I have the regular Secret Embrace, and it's pretty awesome. But the push-up? Whoa!
I also need all the help I can get. VS, here I come! :)
ooh la la!!!
*girl from florida, too lazy to sign in*
oh yes, this is my favorite bra! amazing!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home