New friend and margaritas!
Last night I met a fellow blogger, outside oklahoma. We have been reading each other’s blog for awhile now and finally decided we needed to meet up. This was the first time that I ever met someone’s blog that I read. As I was driving there I had a sense of nervousness. Would we really like each other or would this be super awkward?
When I walked in there OO was standing right inside the door all cute and all smiles. I didn’t know whether to shake her hand or hug her. Well I am hugger so I hugged her. I feel like I have known her forever. Immediately all the nervous feelings I had went away and I was just so excited to be there.
We have so many things in common including that we work in the same building! Yes it was so strange to know we are separated just by a walkway on the same floor. How we have never run into each is beyond me.
We met up at Gloria’s around 6 for happy hour and dinner. At one point when OO got up and went to the bathroom and I looked down at my watch and couldn’t believe the time. It was after 9. We had just been talking and talking about everything under the sun and the time had gotten away from us. OO is just so easy to talk to and I felt like I could say anything. Which I am pretty sure I did!
When we were saying goodbye we were still just yapping and yapping. Not wanting to the conversation to end at all. I couldn’t wait to get in the car and call B. I was so excited to tell him about this awesome girl I had just spent the last few hours with and that she worked in our building! It is such a small world some times and I am definitely very glad to have made another friend here in Dallas. I see many more outings in the future!

6 Comments:
That is so fun! So when are you coming back to hawaii?? I connot believe you guys work in the same building. How funny!
So great that you met! You should read my comment on OO's blog. I was telling her about a similar situation I had. I hope I get to meet more bloggers in the future!
Yay! I had a blast too. We definitely have GOT to do that again!
Did you tell B I'm not a serial killer? :)
Yay!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE getting to meet bloggers!!! And how weird (in an awesome way!!) that yall work in the same building! Can't wait to see you again and catch up. HOpefully SOON! Have fun camping!!
So much fun!! That's so great that you guys had such a wonderful time :) !
That's so cool. Sounds like you have a lot of fun. I'm so glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home