A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Monday, March 26, 2007

Lazy Sunday

This was one of the best Sunday's I have had in a long time. I did nothing and loved it. I went to brunch with the girls. It is becoming a Sunday ritual and it is so much fun. We went to Blue Mesa which has a great Sunday brunch buffet and all you can drink mimosas.

In the afternoon I took a little nap. Then B and I went to look for some camping stuff. Then we decided it was time to get a sno cone. After getting our yummy sno cones we headed to White Rock Lake to eat them and enjoy the beautiful weather.

We came home and just sat around until dinner. We decided Papa John's pizza would work. I don't love pizza but for some reason I really wanted it. After that I took a glass of wine and went and relaxed in the tub.

It was wonderful lazy Sunday.

4 Comments:

At Tue Mar 27, 04:03:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Sounds nice! I still haven't made it to White Rock Lake. I really need to do that sometime.

 
At Thu Mar 29, 01:19:00 AM , Blogger Alyssa said...

Sounds like a wodnderful day! Mine was ok, napped, and went with my daughter for a pedicure!

 
At Fri Mar 30, 02:46:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Lazy Sundays filled with simple pleasures are soooo wonderful!!

 
At Fri Apr 06, 11:54:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

I vote no more amazing blue mesa brunch. I wore me out the whole day!! Between the awesome endless food and mimosa after mimosa, I was worthless!!! Slept and watched movies all frikin' day!!

But OH SO FUN!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home