Snow Day
I am not at work today since we got some snow last night. B and I did get up and work out this morning. He went into work. He said he was slipping and sliding on the road. Of course the snow is melting b/c of the icy rain we are getting now. I have stayed in bed all morning to stay warm and only got up to eat lunch and read emails. I think I might go back up stairs and watch a movie. Here are some pics from the snow outside our townhome.


1 Comments:
Oh goodness, don't let people further north see this - they'll laugh :) I can't remember the last time I've seen it snow that LITTLE - hehe. But I know when people aren't used to the slippery conditions they can be careless and make the road a dangerous place.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home