A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Christmas

I had a super great time at home. I got to visit with some many friends and some that I haven't seen in years. I ate so much food while there of course. And then on my last day I left with a sore throat that 2 weeks later has me still coughing. Here are few pics from Christmas.

My friend Adam


Deliah and Dory playing


My sisters....aren't they beautiful


My friend Marsh...she had us over the day after Christmas for a fun little lunch


Teacher friends Shelley and Lisa

2 Comments:

At Fri Jan 12, 04:05:00 PM , Blogger L said...

What a cute picture of you with your sisters!

 
At Mon Jan 15, 09:49:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

You and your sisters look so much alike! You're all so pretty!

Looks like a great Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home