Update, Update!
B called one of the couples on our helicopter trip. He called back last night and said he would make us a copy in the next day or so and then call us back for our address. Yay!! I am so happy! I will be even happier when the copy is in my hand.
Not much going on here. Went to a bachelorette party for B's cousin Wednesday night. It was a good time. She loved her sexy little black number I got for her. The only thing that sucked is they were all talking in Spanish and then it was being translated back to me. So I just sat around and people watched really.
We did have dinner plans with a couple tonight but it got canceled. Not sure what we are going to do tonight now. B has a lot going on at work and might need to work some this weekend.
Tomorrow we are going grocery shopping for the rest of the Thanksgiving stuff I need and for the week. His parents will be here Tuesday night.

3 Comments:
Wow, I'm so glad you're going to recover that video! Phew!
I'm SO glad you got the video problem solved! I'm sure you're relieved, too. :)
Happy to see it worked out for you. Now let this be a lesson and get TIVO!!!!!jk
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home