Wedding weekend
This past weekend B and I went to a wedding in Louisiana where he caught the garter. The funny thing is we were taking a bets on how many people would ask when we are next and then he goes and catches the dang thing. Hehehe Well of course everyone was coming up to us after that. I know it is coming just be patient waiting. The little I do know is he is trying to make it very special and totally surprise me.
After the wedding we drove back to Shreveport and stayed the night. The next morning B had arranged for me to have a fully body massage in the spa. I know he had hidden agenda which was to go gamble while I was doing this. But I don't care I will take a massage anyway I get it especially if I am not paying.
Then we stopped at Wal-Mart on our way back to town to buy pumpkins to carve. We did that last night and they look great.
Happy Halloween!

1 Comments:
It's so funny we've found each other's blogs. I'm totally with you on this. I've known I wanted to marry K for more than a year now. He's been engaged before, so he's taking his time, even though he says things are much better in our relationship.
K told me he saw us "getting engaged in the near future." And like two weeks later, he got sent to Iraq. Thanks, Uncle Sam.
I've been as patient as I can be (which is pretty unpatient at times, though never with K -- I only express the frustration on my blog and with friends). I know it'll come eventually, but I'm ready now! And definitely in agreement with Harry from When Harry Met Sally when he said, "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
If you're bored sometime, look in my "Who are these people?" legend on the right side of my page. Click on the link by CM. I bet you'd relate to a lot of that. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home