A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

1 more day

It is Wednesday night and I am sitting here think just a few more days we will be basking in the sun in Hawaii. Yay. Wait so many more things to do and only one day left to do it in. I have gotten my haircut and eyebrows waxed. Yes I did get a few other things done too but still so much to do. Right now I need to be working expense reports but I am procrastinating. Thinking about the drink I will be sipping in Hawaii very soon!

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 24, 12:01:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Hawaii. Fun!! I think we need to see pictures :) . Have fun!!!

 
At Thu Aug 24, 08:47:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great time, and yes, share pictures!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home