1st week in Reno
So we landed in Reno on Monday and hit the ground running. The landing was probably one of the worst landings I ever experienced. Apparently pilots do not like flying into Reno because it is so bad. The mountains are everywhere around the city and so they have a one shot at making the landing. Then because it is right between the mountains the air is so bumpy. I almost lost my breakfast.
Our DC is about 20 miles from town in the middle of the mountains. It is so beautiful in the mountains. Wild mustang horses run around everywhere by the DC. It was so amazing to see that there were still wild horses out there.
I like Reno because of the scenery but the town is ok. I like Vegas better in that aspect. I will say the weather was so nice. It was cool at night and not too hot during the day. And no humidity.
I came back to Dallas Thursday night after a horrible flight with 4 screaming children in the row behind me all under the age of 6. And the parents had no control. It was the best birth control ever. hahaha
Thursday was our 2 year anniversary. B got me some stuff from Origins and a sweet card.
I leave for Reno on Sunday for 2 weeks. B is getting to come to Reno with me this time so he can do some IT stuff and he is going to Portland for some of the time. Then we are heading to Tahoe next Saturday for the day. Then he leaves Sunday to come back here and I am still in Reno till the 18th!

2 Comments:
I can't believe you and B. have already been together for 2 years. Where does the time go?
Ooh, Tahoe! Sounds like fun. That's so nice that B gets to come along.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home