Tag, I'm It!
I have been tagged by LoveThisLife and I have never done this before so I figured I would.
Five Movies You Can Watch Over and Over Again
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Remember the Titans
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Grease
5. Friends Seasons(I know not a movie but I can watch these over and over)
Five Embarrassing Songs You Know All the Words To
1. Gin and Juice-Snoop Dogg
2. Regulate-Nate Dogg( I love that song Laura)
3. Ricky Martin's songs
4. Britney Spears Songs
5. MMM Bop-Hanson
Five Memorable Halloween Costumes
1. Gypsy
2. Clown
3. Witch
4. A man
5. 50s girl with a poodle skirt
Five Celebrities You Believe May Secretly be Aliens
1. Tom Cruise all the way
2. Shirley Mclaine
3. Madonna
4. Paula Abdul she is weird
5. Hillary Clinton hehe
Five Books You’ve Recently Read Outside of School
1. Any Nicholas Sparks Book
2. Harry Potter books
3. mmmmm drawing a blank
Five Ways to Perfectly Spend an Afternoon
1. Laying in bed while it is raining
2. Reading a good book on the beach
3. At the movies
4. Riding around looking at brand new house that are having an open house
5. Watching tv
Not Your 5 Favorite Foods, But the 5 You’re Most Likely Eating
1. Bread
2. Asparagus (eating more of it lately)
3. Eggs
4. Chicken
5. Beets
Five Lines You Blatantly Stole From a Movie, TV, a Commercial, or Song
1. "Negavtive Ghostwriter" Top Gun
2. "Nobody puts Baby in the corner" Dirty Dancing
3. "What gets out humus" Friends
Can't think of anymore
Five People Who Must Immediately Respond
1. Allison
2. Shelley
3. Beth
4. Hannah
5. Sara

2 Comments:
Love the Dirty Dancing quote! And I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one singing along with Nate Dogg :)
its ghost rider..not writer..so you know (top gun)
see imdb.com for clarification
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home