A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Friday, April 21, 2006

Weekend is here! YAY

Yay it is here. I feel like this week dragged. At this moment I can barely hold my eyes open but I have to keep moving. I have a waxing appointment in 30 mins. I got my haircut yesterday and I am ready to get dolled up for the wedding tomorrow. First we have to run some errands this evening. Then tomorrow we are going to a crawfish boil before we go to the hotel to checkin and get ready. I love hotels and so glad we decided to stay where the wedding/recepition is. Sunday my dear friend from Florida will be here b/c she won this competition in our corporation. Itwill last till Thursday. Luckily I have friends in high places that she gets to stay till Saturday and help celebrate my birthday. So needless to say I need to clean my apartment up today. She is not staying here till Friday night but still it is a wreck just for her to walk into. Off to watch a soap before I go get waxed. :)

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 23, 09:18:00 AM , Blogger L said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I always love an excuse to get pretty. (And love an excuse to clean!) What soap do you watch? I haven't watched in yeeears, but I used to love Y&R and AMC.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home