A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Friday, March 24, 2006

10 days family time

Tomorrow night my mom and little sister will be come to visit till April 3. My mom has not been here since summer of 2004 when she brought all my stuff to me when I moved to this apartment. Wow things are so different now. My apartment does not have the million boxes everywhere and I actually know more about Dallas then I did back then. We have so many plans for the week. I am going to skip naps so I could spend the whole afternoon with them. I warned her I will be cranky by Thursday. hehe

But first I am headed to work at 11am today. I switched with another manager so she could go out of town earlier today. I know the 8hrs will drag by because I have so much I need to be doing at home. When I come home tonight B will have cooked me dinner and he said he is going to start cleaning up. Now we shall see how much he actually gets done.

Tomorrow more cleaning and laundry. Then headed to Allison's for a Pampered Chef party where I plan to spend way to much money. And around 915 my family will be here. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home