Bowling
After what was one of the best Friday's I have had at work, I went home for a short nap then headed to meet a friend for bowling and dinner. This friend which I will call S and I have started to hanging out a little more here lately. She happens to work under me and just found out Monday she is 6 weeks pregnant. Her and husband are so excited. They have been trying for over a year.
So before she gets huge we decided to do something very active. Bowling was the perfect idea. There was noone there to see us make a fool of ourselves. Neither of us broke 100 in the two games we played. Then we headed to Olive Garden because that was her craving for the moment.
B was having a poker game last night which he won 100 bucks in. So I was in bed early and around midnight he called. I had told him not to come over since we were expecting some icy weather but he called to say let him in. He said just in case it got bad today he wanted to be already with me to spend the day bundled up. How sweet. So of course now he is sleeping and I am playing on the internet. The weather didn't get as bad as they thought but still some potential today. We might go see a movie or something this afternoon. It is so COLD. But I really need to do my taxes that is just not sounding so much fun right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home