A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Going to San Antonio

B and I are headed to San Antonio tomorrow for our romantic Valentine's Day getaway. He surprised me by booking this ticket and hotel before Christmas since I did not want to do gifts on the 14th or really make a big deal of it. We are staying at this brand new 5 star hotel on the riverwalk that he was able to get a great deal b/c it still had grand opening specials running. He is so excited to show me around San Antonio. I am really looking forward to having a short getaway week away from here. I love that he loves to travel like I do. Everyone keeps asking is this the weekend he ask me to marry him. I am highly doubtful of that but you never know.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home