A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Monday, January 23, 2006

So far so good but it is only the first day

I am not super exhausted yet. And the morning did not go too bad either. It is going to take a lot of getting used to and I am sure that by the end of the week I will be tired. I am hoping in a month or so I will be adjusted to this schedule as much as anyone can to these hours. I really do think this is good thing for now.

I just got my power bill and realized man I am using the oven a lot b/c that is the only reason my bill can be as high as it is. But cookies and milk are so good some nights that is hard to resist not turning on the oven to bake a few. hehehe

1 Comments:

At Thu Jan 26, 03:21:00 PM , Blogger L said...

Cookies and milk ARE so good some nights. In fact, I'm already looking forward to warm chocolate chip cookies and vanilla custard I plan on enjoying tonight.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home