A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas is 2 day away

Where did the year go? I can hardly believe it. Christmas is already here. I love this time of year. Work was busy all week. I guess that is what happens when you working for a trucking company that hauls Wal-Mart loads. But it is over and behind me and I am outta here tomorrow morning for a nice week long vacation. Much deserved.

B and I exchanged gifts last weekend. He got me a foot spa, a bubble maker for the bath and a massager. Then he said wait I have one more gift. He got me a beautiful jewelry amoire. The tall ones with the legs. It is a dark chocolate more like a black color with red hints in it. It is so pretty. Man I did not realize how much jewelry I had. I have had all my jewelry stuffed in a traveling case for over 2 years. It is so wonderful to have it all separated out. He did so good.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home