Turkey Day early
B parents came to visit us this weekend so we decided to do Thanksgiving with them. We will be headed to Alabama for the Thanksgiving holidays this year.
Friday night we ate at Chilis while waiting on them to arrive. We were starving after a quickie before dinner. Then Saturday we took them to our favorite Mexican restaurant and then headed to Oklahoma to go gambling. We set a time limit of 2 hours because I did not want to go. I had no desire to spend money that I am saving to go home with and buy Christmas gifts. But B said he would give me money and of course that convinced me to go.
I played on Jackpot Party for about 30 mins and lost $10. So I took my other $10 and played a game called Yukon Gold. I won $40 immediately then I played it down to under $10. Then I played one more spin only with 1x bet of 9 and got the bonus game all the way across. Played the bonus and I won $185 and this was all with in 15 mins. So I told B I was done handed him back what I owed him and took my $165 and put it away happily in my purse. We drove back to Dallas 2 hours later like promised and ate Mongolian BBQ.
Sunday morning B's mom fixed breakfast and we spent the rest of the day watching football and relaxing. Then we started the turkey and made a feast. We had turkey(gravy), stuffing, cranberry sauce, vegetable casserole and crescent rolls. And pumpkin pie with whipped topping for dessert. It was a super easy Thanksgiving dinner but turned out so great. Now I can't wait to go home and eat the real feast my mother cooks.
All in all the weekend went really well. And B told me after I left last night that his mother told him that she really likes me. I am still smiling.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home