Thankful
As I watch the TV I am so thankful for so many things in life. My life has not been the greatest lately but after seeing the devastation from the Hurricane I know I have no right to complain. I am a firm believer in the end times that God talks about in Revelations. One of the signs is more disasters and here we are with another one. I do not understand how non-Christians do not believe especially in times like this. I am praying for anyone that is from there or has family there.
When we hear months before they can return to New Orleans or the Gulf Coast, I am in utter disbelief. How do these people deal with that kind of news? How do they start over? Where do they start over? I know things will never be the same in those areas and that saddens me.

3 Comments:
i am a non christian, and yu have to understand that we do not believe in the same things you do. jesus wasnt the son of god to me. for many others, god may not even exist. i do not really believe much in religion. im more of an evolution/science type of guy. i dont believe in adam and eve. i do hope the people in new rleans and all over the world find some relief..i just dont think god is punishing us/them nor will god save us/them.
Everything going on is CRAZY. We can only pray or hope like Josh said that relief finds the families and there is SOMETHING for the people to go back to, if not a home maybe their family
I've been thinking a lot about the end times as well. It's hard to see all of the different kinds of disaster and unrest all over the world, but it's just a reminder that all of creation is groaning for restoration. Praise God that He is so faithful and has a bigger plan. I can't wait!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home