A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Outside finally!

B and I finally walked tonight for the first time all week. Last night we were too emotionally exhausted dealing with issues involving his job to walk. (I ask if you do pray please pray for him and his job situation. Please pray for me to be his rock in his time of need. I have always leaned on him and this time he needs to lean on me.) Even thought it was 96 degrees outside it felt great to be outside. We walked for a long time in silence but it was good silence. It was the kind where you know what that person is thinking and feeling. It makes me smile!

I am of course very sweaty now and heading to a shower soon. There are only 2 more days left in the work week. And this is the first weekend we have nothing to do. How relaxing!!

6 Comments:

At Wed Aug 24, 11:39:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Leaning. Been talking a lot about that lately around her. I'm usually the one who needs it too, apparently I've been leaning too much though :) . I'll pray for strength for you.

 
At Thu Aug 25, 05:58:00 PM , Blogger :) said...

man oh man..you talk about your man..and you taking a sshower in the same entry. its like..are you the msot frustrating girl alive? ;)
hehehehe..just kidding. i hear ya..my wife is in a terrible job situation..so..lets hope it all works out for everyone who is stuck in some poor job situation! :(

 
At Thu Aug 25, 06:12:00 PM , Blogger a tall sassy gal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thu Aug 25, 06:12:00 PM , Blogger a tall sassy gal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thu Aug 25, 06:22:00 PM , Blogger :) said...

it was a joke..sexually frustrating..talking about taking a shower cuz you are all hot n sweaty..

 
At Fri Aug 26, 02:48:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Everything is all going to work out the way it should. It always has, right!?! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home