A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It is November....Holy Cow

Where does the time go? I looked at the calendar and it is November. Holy cow!!!

Our dressing up for the Halloween Party went better than I thought. My flapper outfit had everything to fit the part. I had the cute dress, gloves, feather headpiece, long cigarette stick, feather boa, fake long pearls and a garder with a gun attached. B and I matched perfectly with his fake gun and all. He looked like a true 1920s Gangster.

Sunday we spent getting ready for his parents coming this weekend. They informed us Saturday evening they would be coming so of course Sunday was one of the only days this week we could get ready for it.

Then Monday both of us had pretty crappy days at work. I worked on a project for 6 hours that apparently I thought I was saving but was not saving correctly and lost all of it. So I spent my Halloween night trying to redo all of it.

We passed out candy at B's place and I which just made the bad day disappear. Just seeing how into he was and how much fun he was having made me smile so big and realize how great and special he is. We eventually ran out of candy and he had to go get more. When he got back he looked and me and told me how he was watching me pass out candy while he was driving away and he was thinking how much he loved me. He said his day had just gotten so much better. Gosh I love this man!

Finally finished my project close to midnight and then layed down and thought wow 2 months left in the year. UNBELIEVABLE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home