A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Monday, September 26, 2005

24hrs is not enough

I swear I need to more hours in a day. I seem to never feel like I get everything I need done. This is why I have not written is so long.

Too sum it up I took B to Auburn for Homecoming this past weekend. We met with a few college roomies of mine. We actually had a really good time. I was able to visit with the kids I kept in college and boy have they grown. Where does the time go. Campus had changed so much it was unbelievable. Spending time with old friends was great. I was able to share with B just a little of what college life was like for us. He really enjoyed it. We took him to eat at 2 great places in
Auburn. Showed him certain points of interest on campus like our famous Toomers Corner that gets rolled after every football win. Of course being back that way made me wish I lived closer. But at the same time made me realize we all have to grow up and move on.

But back to work this week and thanks to Rita it is another hellish week. Have I mentioned lately I hate hurricanes!!!!

1 Comments:

At Sun Oct 02, 07:12:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow, I didn't know you went to Auburn! My dad went to vet school there. :) Good school! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home