A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The future in laws

It went great with B's parents here this past weekend. They really do like me and that makes me so happy. I have always wanted to get a long with my inlaws and be really close to them. If B and I do get married I should have no problems. Here was our weekend.

Friday night-dinner at a little Italian place and just relaxing after a long week. Then home to my empty bed.

Saturday morning-picked his mom up and we got a spa pedicure. Then ate some Mexican at our favorite place of course.

Saturday afternoon,evening-casino in Oklahoma where I won 70 bucks and his parents had a blast. We didn't get home till after 1am and B still had to take me home. So of course he stayed and we made up for some lost time even though we were both exhausted.

Sunday morning-lunch at Panda Express and then grocery store.

Sunday afternoon-hung out with the parents and then we started grilling T-bones for dinner. My baby can grill.

Sunday evening-We watched Meet the Parents and I told them goodbye.

It was truly a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At Wed Sep 14, 04:56:00 PM , Blogger Stace said...

WINNING IS ALWAYS GOOD!!! Money or with the inlaws. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home