A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Labor day is over, back to work

I worked from 3am-9am. Then I went home and rested for a bit. B and I head to Panera Bread for lunch before going to see a movie. We watched The Skeleton Key and it was actually not that bad. I mainly wanted to see it because I knew someone that was in it. The drama teacher from the school I worked at in Alabama before moving to Texas. He left shortly before I left to go to New Orleans to film in the movie. His role is small but very significant.

Then we went to Best Buy and I finally got my anniversary present from B. My very own digital camera, I am so excited to use it. I think I might try it out this weekend when B’s parents come to town. Then we played frisbee in the pool for a bit and had pizza for dinner. I barely could keep my eyes open and was in bed by 9. It was actually a pretty relaxing day after working so early.

Of course back to work today and thanks to Katrina we are SUPER busy. We are doing more work than usual this time of year. Long days ahead but hopefully there is a light at the end of the tunnel. After forcing myself to clean the apartment tonight and eating Chick-Fil-A for dinner and watching Big Brother, I am off to my lonely bed. B is at another fantasy football thing but that is ok because I can get some much needed rest. Weekend I am calling you.

1 Comments:

At Fri Sep 09, 03:16:00 PM , Blogger Stace said...

Which part was the teacher in? I saw the movie. I wanna know. :) And rest is a good thing, and it's FRIDAY thank God.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home