A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Football Saturday

I love the fall and not because I like the cold because I hate it but for College Football. It is the first offical college football Saturday of the season today. I usually start everyday Saturday morning off with a little College Gameday on ESPN. I love listening to those guys talk. Today I missed it because B and I hit the grocery store. (We are trying to stock up on things before groceries start to go up in cost.) And now I am anxiously awaiting kickoff for my alma mater Auburn at 7:45 on ESPN. But first I will have to watch B’s alma mater Texas A&M play at 7:00. Watching Auburn today will make me miss being there with all the screaming fans but B and I will be there for homecoming in 3 weeks. I get to show him what real football games are about. :) WAR EAGLE! Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

***** Update Auburn and A&M both lost so it wasn't that great of a football Saturday for us. Thank goodness it was only the first game.

3 Comments:

At Sat Sep 03, 03:23:00 PM , Blogger ProV1 said...

The self-driving car comes closer
It is an old chestnut-a car that drives itself-but General Motors, the world's largest car manufacturer, has become the latest company to claim to be building one.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Blue Cross health insurance## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##self employed## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

 
At Sun Sep 04, 08:51:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Did you watch the Gator game? YEAH!!!! I love Football season too... but I also love cold weather!

 
At Wed Sep 14, 04:22:00 PM , Blogger L said...

I, too, am a big college football fan. Go Huskers! I was hoping to see Alabama play Auburn last year (my friend is a Bama alum), but instead I saw them play SoMiss. She finally was able to prove to me that football is just as big a deal (even more so) in the South.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home