A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Less than 48hrs

Our trip to Alabama is almost here. I am getting so very excited but also have mixed feelings since my sister is out of control. It will be good just to give my mom a hug since it is has been almost a year since I have seen her. B is ready to hang out with the family more too.

Here is my list of things to do.
  1. Laundry(lots of it)
  2. Pack
  3. Get stuff for Chloe ready (my cat)
  4. Work a regular shift Monday and then a 3-11 shift Tuesday
  5. Get the rental car
  6. Make sure my apartment is clean (I hate coming home to a mess)
  7. Somewhere in there sleep :)

We leave as soon as I am out of work on Tuesday. Our drive is a tad over 8 hours but it is a straight shot so that is great. I plan to sleep most of it while B drives. I am sure the closer we get the more anxious I will get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home