A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Friday, November 11, 2005

Weekend plans

So my weekend plans have been a little altered. My boss asked me to come in late today and stay till 7 or 8. BOOO. I had a date planned with B tonight. I was going to take him to this Italian restaurant called Ferre that Allison had taken me to my first birthday here. It was my treat with my winnings from last weekend. So those plans have changed and we pushed them to another weekend. When I get off we are going to grab some dinner and maybe head to a movie.

Tomorrow I have to clean clean clean the apartment since my Pampered Chef party is Sunday. Somewhere in there I want to watch the Alabama/LSU game and watch the Auburn/Georgia game. Then B wants to get his oil changed and go look at a house he found. No we are not thinking of buying anything yet, we are just looking around. Some big changes could happen in the next 6 months, so we are looking at options. Also I have to go the grocery store for the party. I need to finish Christmas shopping because only one more weekend left before we head to Alabama. So we might try to squeeze that in to.

Sunday the party is at 2:30 and then Allison and I are headed to spend some quality friend time together for dinner. I am very excited about that because it has been so long since we hung out.

And I am sure by Monday I will still be trying to figure out where the weekend went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home