Harry Potter
B and I were supposed to have a double date last night with a friend of mine from work and hubby but they got stuck at working for her mother. So we ate a little Pei Wei and then headed to the 945 showing by ourselves. Holy cow people were everywhere. So glad we bought tickets ahead of time.
This was not my favorite book so I was interested to see if I would really enjoy the movie. I think I enjoyed it more than the book because they left out all the stuff with the houseelves. BORING I wish they had focused more on the Quidditch World Cup but I know it is hard to cram 800 pages into 2.5 hours. When it was over I was amazed that it was that long. Neither of us were bored and it was so entertaining.
I can't even think of my favorite part because everything was my favorite. :) Now time for them to hurry and make another movie or her to finish her book. I need more.

1 Comments:
Yay for Harry Potter! Cant wait for it to come to Netflix!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home