A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

PC Party and Ring Shopping

My Pampered Chef party went better than expected. I was able to get pretty much everything I wanted right now because I had a $550 show. I should get the packages either Friday or Monday. It will be like Christmas early.

Last night B and I had to run to the mall and get my mom perfume for Christmas at Sephora. Yes my mom is trendy(NOT) and wants Vera Wang perfume. She is too cute. I am so looking forward to seeing her Tuesday night.

Well B and I decided we would make this ring browsing trip as well. We have looked at them online before but never in a store. This was a first for both of us so I was very excited and scared all together. I found a few that I really like on my hand better than I thought I would. I even started leaning more toward platinum but only in certain rings. I liked a few solitares like the 2 carat ones. hehehe Then we looked at all kinds of different bands. Did you know there were so many?? B even was looking at ones that I thought were way out of the price range. We still have more looking to do and I am not sure when it will happen but it is all so exciting. Today I couldn't stop smiling because of the night I had with him. I am just so happy and in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home