Trip home
There is so much to say about our trip to Alabama that I do not even know where to begin. So this entry will be short and sweet. B really enjoyed getting to spend time with my family even though it was crazy and loud and of course disagreements. My parents just fell even more in love with him.
We visited so many of my friends there and I showed B all the things about my little town. He loved all the antebellum homes that are still there.
Friday we shopped till we dropped. It was the first Black Friday that I actually did not have to buy Christmas presents. I was able to shop for myself and trust me I spent way more than I intended to. But it was so much and I never do that kind of shopping.
And of course we ate and ate all the time while home. I love food and getting to eat my mom's was even better.
Overall it was great trip but we were so busy. Also it was so nice to be off work a few days since I haven't had a day off since July 4th. Now counting down to Christmas.
Hope everyone had a good holiday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home