A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas is in the air

I am done Christmas shopping except for one person and that would be B!!!! I know I am horrible but I just can't find the right gift. I have bought a few tiny things but nothing that screams this is the gift for him.

This past weekend I finally unpacked everything that I took, bought or was given from our trip to Alabama. I then put out all the Chistmas decorations. And have been lighting Christmas candles every night since then and is just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

This weekend is the company Christmas party and it is our huge annoucement that we are dating. Yes B and I work together. A few know already about us. Some suspect so it will confirm it for them. Others that have no clue will be shocked and then I know there are some who do not care. But I am already nervous.

Sunday night I am meeting Allison for Christmas gift exchange. Then the weekend is over and next weekend is the last weekend before we are out of here again. And that weekend is already booked. Somewhere in there B and I will try to have our Christmas night out dinner and exchange gift. Now if only I had a gift ready for him. hehehe

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 06, 10:50:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Guys are sooo hard to buy for. I ended up doing sentimentally (is that a word?) things this year, and cutesy stuff. Cheesey but at least he'll like the thought.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home