A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy 2006

Back from the much needed vacation and had a blast. It is back to work tomorrow.

'Last night B and I went to a friends house but decided we wanted to ring in the new years alone and raced home. We got home with 4 minutes to spare and by 12:15 I was asleep on the couch. It was nice change rather then partying on New Years. And it was very perfect for this new year's even since we had been on the go all week.

I have made some resolutions but if I share then I will be held accountible for them. :) They are not cheesy ones and I actually think I can pull most of them off.

I have a feeling this is going to be a great year! I am already looking forward to what it brings.

Happy New Year all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home