New work schedule
My new schedule starts tomorrow. For at least the next 6 months I will be work 3am-11am. I am excited and nervous about the thing. I am glad it will give me to more on my resume but at the same time the hours suck for a personal life. B and I have worked out some sort of arrangement to where I can see him a little more than I would. I will say it will make the time we see each other even more special. We are going to continue our workout schedule as well since we have been doing so good. I want to try to create some sort of normal life even though on work nights I will have to be in bed by 8pm. I keep telling myself this is the time in my career that I can do this when they are no kids around. It is going to be a good thing I do feel.
My dad is very worried that he made sure I went and bought mace. He was so cute about it. B hooked it onto my key chain and I am ready to go for tomorrow morning. Some nights B will stay the night and will walk me to my car. The funny thing is he said we never stay enough at his apartment that he pays rent for that he got his wish. :) Wish me luck everyone!

1 Comments:
GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home