TV shows
Tonight when it was time to turn on the TV and relax I thought wow we do not watch anything tonight. My sister keeps saying I watch a lot of TV but I really do not think I do, so I decided to make a list.
Sunday night-Charmed-It is the last season and has really gone on probably way longer than it should have.
Monday night-It was nothing till last week now The Bachelor and 24. A girl show and a guy show-one extreme to the other. But it is great!
Tuesday night-NOTHING
Wednesday-George Lopez and Freddie-B and I just happened to catch these shows a couple of months back and though they were pretty funny.
Thursday-Smallville, OC, and ER-3hrs of TV a full night on the couch
Friday-What I Like About You and Reba
Saturday-NOTHING
Monday-Friday I record a soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. It is on for 30 mins while I am home for lunch and now I am hooked. Funny part is so is B. We record it when we can not watch it during lunch.
Ok so my sister was right I do watch a lot of TV. But I get excersing and cooking done in there somewhere so it can't be that much, can it?

2 Comments:
you sound like me, I have certain shows most nights that I watch!!
There is not a single show I watch on a regular basis - ever, really. Occasionally I'll watch a bit of the O'Reilly Factor, but I won't even sit down. It's probably because I have no one to really watch with me. When I had roommates, we'd have a few shows we'd watch together. That's good that you still get things done, b/c even though I don't watch TV, I feel like I get nothing done!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home