Dentist
I love the Dentist. I love that clean teeth feeling when you walk out of the office. Yesterday I went for my 6 month checkup. She told me everything looked great and I was taking good care of my teeth. Well they should look great because I have been. Ever since last visit when they told me I had my first cavity ever. Yes my first cavity at 25. I have deep pits on my back teeth and a cavity formed in one of them. I never had sealant put on my teeth when I was younger. So every night since then I being doing ACT. The only thing wrong with my teeth was tea stains from all the Earl Grey tea I have been drinking. hehehe. But nothing a little polish could not fix. Now I am sitting here enjoying my clean teeth and I love it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home