Exhausted
Yes that is how I felt on Friday when I got off work. No sleep had finally caught up with me. I got a few hours in Friday afternoon. Then B and I stayed low key and went out for dinner and a movie. We saw "Hostel". I have 2 words for it HORRIBLE AND GROSS. I do not recommend it to anyone. The only good thing about the movie was that is was less than 90mins. We really did not have any intention of watching it but it was the best choice at the time we arrived, so we thought.
Saturday I slept some more and then we went had wings and good conversations with his cousin and her boyfriend.
Sunday again more sleep for me while B put together his new surround system he is building.
And last night I was able to get some sleep after B's cousin gave me a few Melatonin vitmans to take which helps establish a sleep pattern. So I started it last night thinking heck no this can not work and it did!! You are supposed to take it only for 2 weeks and after that have a good sleep pattern. I need it mainly so when I lie down at 8 I can actually go to sleep. I am excited to be taking a sleeping drug of sorts that is just full of vitamins. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home