A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Money, money, money

Yesterday all I did was stress about money. Mainly not feeling like I had enough. I really wanted to pay my credit card off by my birthday(which is next month) but that is not going to happen. I still have to buy a plane ticket to my sister's graduation which is almost 300 dollars. I know credit card debt is not bad but I do not want it anymore. And I am almost there. But on top of that there is so much I want to do right now that is preventing me from putting all my money that I left into. Enjoying life is expensive. There is so much this year that I want to do and I just feel like the credit card keeps getting pushed off. I have student loans that I feel like I can never see the end of. Which I am really ok with because the interest is so LOW.

So moving in with B just sounds like an easy solution to this problem. I could save so much money and heck we are doing that now really. Just paying rent in 2 places. I just can not bring myself to do it. I keep thinking if the boy would just ask me to marry him now I could feel some relief on what to do. But I will continue to be patient in that matter.

So today God took care of a little bit of my stress. I GOT A RAISE. It is only 3% but that is better than nothing. It came as a complete shock. And again I was reminded God is in complete control. So I will try to not stress about the money. I know that is easier said than done but for now I have a since of relief so I will enjoy it. And maybe paying off the credit card isn't as far off as I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home