Awaiting results
The doctor visit went pretty good. She said I am healthy and she sees no problems. But once I told her the few things I was feeling she wanted to have my blood work done just in case. I am being tested for diabetes (adult diabetes runs in my family), thyroid disease, and anemia. I will know the results on Monday.
On a happier note it is Friday and tonight B flies home. We are going to eat wings at our favorite wing place by the airport. I am tasting them right now. Then headed to his place for so much needed alone time. I missed him so much. I am so ready to put my arms around him and just hug him all over. He was sweet this whole week because we rarely had a chance to talk. So when I would call him at 3 to tell him I was at work he would want to talk then. He would try to wake up and have a decent conversation. And it was funny because he would not be making any sense. He is the greatest! Just a few more hours now!

4 Comments:
I'm crossing my fingers everything comes back okay!!
thanks for stopping by my blog.
i hope alls well health-wise..maybe you should stay away from the hot wings? ;)
Hope everything comes back OK! I'm sure you're having a GREAT time by now :) :) :)
Hope the reunion was fun!
In answer to your question, I'm educating shareholders regarding a current controversy between an investment firm and a bank.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home