A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Emotional and stressed

So B has been out of town since Sunday and will not return till Friday night. I know the time is good apart but I am definitely missing him more than I thought I would. Funny since on my new schedule we only spend short times together but he usually tucks me in and if he spends the night he walks me down. So it has been strange in that sense. And this is the week before my period so I am even more emotional then I need to bed. Today I did not get nearly enough sleep for my nap and I am stressing out about stupid stuff that I should not be. I think that is affecting my sleep too.

I will say that here lately I have definitely been praying more and I can tell a difference from when I was not. I try to in the mornings not listen to the radio on the way to work and talk to God. It is only 5 mins in the car but there is no one on the road and it is so peaceful. My newest motto is "Let Go and Let God" and that is been working slowly but surely. I have a hard time letting Him take care of things.

With B out of town I have made a list of tons of things to get done since I can manipulate my sleep as much as I want this week.
  1. Clean the apartment from top to bottom
    (Hope to start this Thursday after I get my vacuum from B's house)
  2. Go have a complete physical done and have some things checked out I have been putting off (appointment at 3 on Thursday)
  3. Get my haircut ( have no clue where to go)
  4. Eat dinner with my friend from work ( Applebee's at 5 on Wednesday)
  5. Relax in bubble baths ( Actually done this 1x so far)
  6. Workout ( Going to do this day)
  7. Sleep more (not working so far)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home