A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

No news is good news right

It is Tuesday afternoon and I have still not heard from the doctor. I am assuming this means everything is all right. They only call with bad news right?? At least that is what I am telling myself. I have not called them because she said she would call. I will give it a few more days.

The reunion with B was awesome. He missed me so much. He was so sweet all weekend. And we couldn't get enough of each other. wink wink

This week one of my employees is on vacation so I am very busy at work. The time is flying by. Then I will be working for her on Sunday so it will be a short weekend. But I am off next Friday because of that and headed to Florida to see a dear friend of mine. This friend has been through so much and her life has finally turned around for the best. Also probably helps she is thinking with her brain and not her heart.

The weather outside is so springy. It is putting me in such a great mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home