A girl's night out and decisions made
So I decided to stay for the girl's night out after the shower. We jumped in the limo and headed to a piano bar in Addison. It was a lot of fun and they made her get on stage and they sang "Gold Digger" to her. After an hour there we head further south to the downtown scene. We ended up at Studio 54 which is actually a gay club but we went upstairs to the drag queen show. It was so hilarious. It was not my idea of how to spend a girl's night out but the bride to be wanted to do this so who am I to complain because it was fun. By the time we drove back up north it was after 2 and by the time I drove way back down south it was after 3. Man was I exhausted. The bride to be was so happy I was there and she loved her little naughty gifts. I am glad I stayed and the best part is this girl and her husband to be are going to be our neighbors for the next year. Yay!
I decided on the dress I wanted to keep. I searched a little more in the mall Saturday but found nothing I loved. The dress I am keeping does not look as good as the other one on me but I would have to buy shoes for that one so it got nixed.
I am thinking the piano bar for my birthday. Or we even might go to the comedy club like we did last year. Still up in the air but at least I am forming some ideas.
Now I am fighting a really bad sore throat. Not sure if it is from the air con and fan blowing on me and me sleeping with my mouth open. It started Saturday morning and all the cigarette smoke in the bars that night did not help. But yesterday it was worse. Today it is hurting but not as bad. I hope that means it is going away. I was feeling pretty cruddy yesterday but I am blamed that on no sleep. This morning when I got to work I felt fine except for the throat. But some reasom some crazy person had the heat on and that made me feel cruddy by the time I left work. Of course at the point the air con was blowing full blast. There is no happy medium. :(

1 Comments:
Ooh, girl's night out - fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home