Decisions
I know it has been forever but I have been so busy since my mom left. We have no free weekends until after Mother's Day and then we really do not have free weekends. Because we have to start packing We are moving! Yes I have decided finally that moving in with B is the best thing for some many reasons. It was difficult decision because of moral reasons but heck we do this now anyway. Just paying too much rent money to have 2 places is really silly when we stay so many nights together. Next with my crazy work schedule B stays over to make sure I get to my car safely so now he can make sure every night. Like I said not an easy decision. And he has assured it will not be long till we are doing this the right way. Yay! I could go into some many reasons we did this and how I debated over and over but it isn't really necessary. The fact is June 15th we move into a 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath 2 car garage 3 level townhome in a great place in town. I do believe this will help me get out more and enjoy life even with this schedule.
Next decision is which dress to keep. We have a wedding to go to next weekend so we went searching for a cocktail dress yesterday. B bought me 2 dresses at Cache and now I have to decide which one I am keeping. I have thought about going to look more at Dillard's and even Target( they do have great stuff too and affordable) but I am thinking I might just stick to what I bought. I am in the lazy mood and not really wanting to get out today.
Then there is my birthday in less than 2 weeks and I have no clue what I want. Or even what I want to do. I love birthdays and turning 26 does not scare me one bit.
Tonight I am going to a shower/bachelorette party( B is at the bachelor party already) I am not sure if I want to go out or not after the shower. The person that is holding it lives almost an hour from here and driving back after that isn't my idea of fun. Also I am struggling with if I will have a good time since I only know the bride. Everyone else I know she invited went home for Easter. So I am going to go on how I feel after the shower. Last night I could barely keep my eyes open past 9 so it is all up in the air.
So many decisions and always a time crunch on them. hehehe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home