College graduation
I can hardly believe it is time for my sister to graduate from college, heck it has been almost 4 years for me. Time is sure flying by. B and I head to Mississippi tomorow afternoon. I am so ready from a break from here for awhile. I have not been sleeping well so maybe I can get some sleep this weekend sometime. Highly doubtful but maybe it can happen.

3 Comments:
I hope you can catch up on sleep. I've needed to for a long time and fortunately the last few days I've been able to. I can't believe my sister is graduating high school! I can vividly remember all the things she's experiencing now and it was 6 years ago! Weird!
congrats to your sister, hope you got some rest!
Heather, give us an update :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home