My birthday
Thursday was my 26th birthday. I really do not care that it means I am getting closer to 30th. I love birthdays because it means it is my day and no one can ruin it. That morning when I got up I had a card from cat Chloe that brought me to tears. She is truly my baby. Then I walked into the kitchen and had these cool red roses from B. They are so hard to explain except they are striped all through the flower. He also got me "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" and Happy Potter 4 on DVD. I went off to work at 3am and the place tried to do me in. It was pretty rough morning with people doing stupid things. I could not wait to get out of there at 11. I headed home and B came home for a quick bite to eat. Then I proceeded to do nothing all afternoon. My friend that was here this week was supposed to get done early that day so we could get a pedicure but that did not happen. Then B and her had a banquet that night so I had a TV dinner and went to bed early. Yes that was my birthday, I really celebrated it Friday and Saturday night.
Friday after work my friend and I headed to lunch at Razoo's and then off to get our pedicure. It was so relaxing and a fun girlie thing to do. Then took naps and got ready for the evening. We met Allison, a girl from work, B's cousin and her boyfriend for dinner at Gloira's. Afterwards we headed to a piano bar and had a great time. After getting home so late, we got about 4hrs of sleep before I had to get up and take her to the airport Saturday morning.
Of course I came back and went back to bed. And proceeded to be even lazier all day. We got a few errands done and then took a long nap. Then we got dressed up and went to one of our favorite romantic restaurants in Dallas called "The Grape". Brian then proceeded to fill me in on my birthday gift which is a massage package to Red Door Salon. I am so excited. I could not come up with anything I really wanted and this was the perfect gift. I plan to use it after we move to help relax my sore muscles. hahaha
So in the end my birthday was perfect. It was everything I wanted and even more.

1 Comments:
I'm so glad your b-day was wonderful. Especially since as you get older they seem less and less exciting (in my opinion).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home