A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Monday, July 24, 2006

A World Traveler....

Ok not quite yet but starting to travel. I love this new job. I have been so busy trying to get things organized here in the new place and learning my new duties that I haven't had time to write on this blog. But here I am back and ready to write.

The townhome living is going pretty good. We have had a few moments of stress but mainly because there was so much chaos in the place. But it looks so much better now and the garage is almost ready for 2 cars.

The new job has been pretty good. Working a lot then not working a lot. I was in Houston last week. And now outside of Dallas this week. Then starting next week I will be in Reno for 3 weeks. I am so looking forward to it. I hope I get to sight see on my days off.

Hawaii is right around the corner. Less than 5 weeks now. We are getting stuff organized for our trip. I can not believe we have been planning this since January.

Hope everyone is well. I will start writing more I promise.

4 Comments:

At Tue Jul 25, 08:36:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

YAY Hawaii! Have fun!

 
At Tue Jul 25, 09:18:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are posting again. The new job sounds great. Have a great time in Hawaii.

 
At Wed Jul 26, 01:07:00 PM , Blogger L said...

Traveling. . FUN! I'd love to visit Hawaii someday. Can't wait to hear about it.

 
At Thu Jul 27, 06:43:00 AM , Blogger L said...

Not offended at all! I always appreciate the comments. I wasn't upset - just had been thinking about the whole situation a lot lately. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home